How do I update the Seqr app?
Depending on your device, updates occur automatically; if not you can change your settings. If this isn’t possible then visit the App Store or Google Play to update your app.
iOS (iPhone 4) – I do not see any button to continue?
Scroll all the way down; the button for continuing might be located outside the frame of your screen.
iOS – My camera is not starting up? What do I do?
Open the settings of your smartphone. Go to ‘Seqr’ and check whether your smartphone has access to your camera. If not, move the slider to grant access.
I am receiving the notification that my device is not compatible with the Seqr app? What do I do?
This problem can have various causes:
1. In order to be able to download Seqr, your device needs to meet certain requirements; please check whether you have:
- Camera with autofocus
- An internet connection, through Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G
- Android or iOS operating system
2. Additionally, you need to check whether the region on your smartphone has been set to Belgium. You can find this under ‘Settings – Region’.
Please contact customer service if the above does not solve the problem.
Does my device support NFC?
NFC (Near Field Communication) is a contactless method for making a payment with Seqr. To use this, you need to briefly hold your smartphone against a contactless terminal whilst on the tap and pay screen. To enable NFC on your smartphone, follow the instructions below:
- Android: Home screen > Settings > NFC > move slide > switch on Android Beam
- Apple/iOS*: only the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus have NFC. So far, it is only useable for Apple Pay and not for other apps at the moment.